Monday, October 3, 2011

COMPLETE MAINTENANCE COVER - HOME INSURANCE

I was sent an offer by Homeserve who are an off shoot from Anglia water for home maintenance insurance cover. The complete service includes just about every thing that could go wrong including outside water mains to roof tiles and dripping taps.
I was also offered that same service or so it seemed from the AA. However listen in. The AA offered the service for £5.99 a month which works out £71.88 a year. The Homeserve was quoted at £289.75. I immediately got on to Homeserve to cancel however they transferred me to customer service and they immediately matched the policy fees of £5.99 a month and pointed out that the spending limit was much higher and that AA only will cover for 3 call outs and that Home serve was unlimited call out. I just saved myself £217.87. This saves my time and money and helps me get on with what I am good at, which is helping my clients with their accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment